T3 Motion, Inc. released its newest product the T3 License Plate Recognition System (T3 LPR). The T3 LPR has the ability to automatically scan license plates at a rate up to 7,500 vehicles per hour, notifying the officer of a wanted plate in less than 4 seconds. The system provides law enforcement officers with real-time knowledge and post-action criminal intelligence, thus increasing the day-to-day productivity and safety of law enforcement officers.
The compact T3 LPR system is Wi-Fi enabled and allows plug ‘n play use—connecting directly to any handheld internet-enabled device such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab, iPad, Motorola Droid, Blackberry, iPod Touch or iPhone. The T3 LPR’s highly advanced digital rendering system scans the plate, digitally renders the number and cross-references “hot lists” in the law enforcement database. Once a vehicle has been recognized as a flagged vehicle, the T3 LPR instantly notifies the officer
The system searches for stolen vehicles, stolen plates, wants/warrants, gang/terrorist watch lists, AMBER Alerts, missing persons, and suspended plates. Furthermore, it can provide data for after action analysis, crime scene investigation, criminal pattern analytics, critical infrastructure, watch list development, terrorist interdiction, and sexual predator lists.
Because the T3 LPR eliminates the need for a full computer, the compact LPR system is small enough to be stored safely away in a small bag fastened to the vehicle's slim frame.
The T3 LPR is available immediately on both new T3 orders and as a retrofit to all T3 Series vehicles currently in use.
Other T3 LPR features:
- Stores data for up to 30 million vehicles
- Fast processing ensures NAAS Compliance and provides accuracy
- Can provide parking lot access control, auditing, ticketing, management
- Can control traffic lights—outputs messages to LED signs
- Utilizes sophisticated database searching
- Offers advanced traffic analysis
T3 Series Features
The T3 is a cutting-edge 'green' personal mobility vehicle specialized for use by law enforcement and security officers. The T3 leads the industry in these key features:
- Cost of operation less than 10 cents per day
- Zero-degree turning radius
- Two rechargeable, swap-able batteries
- Speeds up to 20 mph
- 9-inch raised platform provides a superior vantage point
- 24/7 operation