Stealthily carries just what you need when you’re first on the scene—organized for immediate response.
- Lightweight sidepack can carry all of your basic response supplies and protective equipment
- Pull bars give you fast access to the main compartment and all its supplies
- Innovative SLIDERS system and specialized gear holders let you customize storage, inside and out
- Attach optional, interchangeable TS-Ready™ first responder gear modules to front of the bag
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable carry as a sidepack, shoulder bag, or briefcase style.
- All-black bag, with matte black hardware and non-reflective trim, to help maintain stealth when required
- An excellent hands-free fast-response bag for Team Medics, EMS, Fire Departments, QRS and USAR Teams, bike medics, lifeguards, special event, special ops, rescue teams, and first responders of all kinds.
- Backed by manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
Rugged, organized, modular, and specifically designed for the first responder. This lightweight sidepack can carry all of your basic response supplies and protective equipment and is designed to organize supplies required for responding to your patient’ immediate needs until assistance arrives. This is a great hands-free solution for Team Medics, EMS and Fire Department QRS and USAR Teams, bike medics, special event first aiders, first responders, lifeguards, as well as special ops high angle and confined space rescue personnel.
Just pull the zipper tubes—access the main compartment fast! Inside, the internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDERS system. Flip-out™ webbing straps allow you to attach tape rolls that can be quickly deployed while they are still attached to the bag. Scissors can be added to the back of the bag by inserting them into the scissor pouch and securing them with velcro loops. Reinforced side webbing offers dual radio and pager mounts. This bag is TS-Ready™, allowing additional modules to be added to the front of the bag, making this an effective Advanced Life Support Response QRS Bag as well. This FIRST-IN™ PRO Tactical Sidepack will work for you!
Ergonomically designed with more options for comfortable carry. Use it as a sidepack, shoulder bag, or briefcase style. A stress reducing waist belt system uses wide webbing, a large easy-to-use buckle, and a padded lumbar pad to reduce pressure on the side or lower back. And the FIRST-IN™ waist straps can be easily concealed in compartments on the sides of the bag to convert it to a shoulder bag. Or just grab and carry it by the soft-but-sturdy zipper tubes. And don’t worry about setting it down. Sides of the bag that usually touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability, resist water, and allow easy cleaning.
- Incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE is water and stain resistant
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Large EZ-Pull high-vis YKK zippers and pullers allow fast, easy access
- Customize internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers let you attach optional side modules
- TS-Ready™ for 1 removable Deep-Stuff Pocket or 2 removable Stick Straps
- Mesh compartments on top of bag
- Tape flip-outs™
- Dual radio/ pager mounts
- Secured scissors pocket
- Pen/ light pockets
- Padded lumbar support on inner-facing side of bag
- Adjustable, padded waist straps fit waist up to 54"
- Waist strap hides away in side tuck pockets for convenient storage or use with shoulder strap
- Sturdy loops accept any standard shoulder strap (not included)
- PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear, makes cleaning easier
- All-black bag with matte black hardware and non-reflective trim, to help maintain stealth when required
Outside Dimensions: 8" x 14.8" x 4.5"
Weight: 1lb 12 oz
Padded waist belt hides away in side tuck pockets for convenient storage or use with any standard shoulder strap
Padded lumbar support