The Carbon Comfort bike by RideOut Technologies features:
- A unisex design, which supports the sit bones of men and women, and distributes weight more evenly over a greater area.
- An infused carbon-fiber base plate that offer road-shock absorption and flexes to fit the rider.
The seat’s crossbow suspension system also works to absorb rider and road shock. Rutherford compares the crossbow technology to the leaf springs on a pickup.
- Carbon-fiber construction that keeps the seat lightweight at 14 ounces.
- Seat rails with position markings for easy installation and adjustments.
- A Kevlar-reinforced saddle cover and a high-visibility reflective safety panel.