Griffin Technology Inc.'s Survivor is their first case for iPhone 4 or iPod touch (4th generation) to pass military endurance testing. The ultra-rugged Survivor, the first in Griffin’s new Armored collection, is a case designed to go anywhere and stand up to the toughest of environments. To see Survivor in action, visit www.griffintechnology.com/armored.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Extreme Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPhone or iPod from extreme conditions...dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors. Simply put, it's the most protective case Griffin has ever made.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals the Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, volume controls, and camera. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures iPhone or iPod to a belt or bag strap. Survivor is available for both iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th generation) in a variety of colors: Black, Olive, Pink and White.
Survivor for iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th generation): over-engineered or just the best case for any occasion? You be the judge. To see video of Survivor in action, visit www.griffintechnology.com/armored.
Features and Testing Details:
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35 through an independent testing procedure
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects from Shock/Drop (test: drop on all sides onto a flat concrete surface from 6’/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (test: 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to belt or pack strap
- View video and results online at www.griffintechnology.com