3rdTech, Inc. announced SceneVision-Panorama – a new software product for creating, annotating, and presenting panoramic walk-throughs of crime scenes. With SceneVision-Panorama, users can produce complete, photographic representations of a crime scene – quickly, easily, and inexpensively – using photographs from standard digital cameras.
- Display 2D and Spherical Panoramas interactively on standard PCs
- Link your Panoramas for Crime Scene ‘Walk-throughs’ with simple ‘portal’ markers
- Animate ‘Walk-throughs’ for automated courtroom presentations – just click and fly through the scene
- Link Close-up photos, videos, and documents to points in the scene with interactive ‘hot spots’
- Display camera locations on an ‘active’ scene diagram; shows where you are located and your current view
- Draw Points and Lines in the photos and panoramas
- Use Photos from any Digital Camera; high-end DSLRs or inexpensive point-and-shoots
- Import Panoramas of All Kinds from stitching software, panoramic cameras, or SceneVision™-3D
- Data processing log records your steps in creating the presentation
With the complete SceneVision-Panorama package law enforcement can capture 24 photos for a high-resolution, 100 megapixel panorama, in about 4 minutes. Capture an entire crime scene in under half an hour.