The CompML2 from Aimpoint is a specially modified version of the groundbreaking CompC sight and is designed to meet law enforcement needs on patrol rifles and shotguns. The CompML2 is durable and can withstand the roughest physical handling and hard knocks that come with the job. The CompML2 is primarily designed for use in daylight and in lowlight conditions. Like the CompM2, this sight is legendary for its ability to stand up to extreme weather and combat conditions and with over 10,000 hours of continuous on power from a single battery.
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
• Designed for daylight and lowlight
• 4 MOA dot for close quarter combat
• CET technology allows up to 10,000
hours (over 1 year) of daytime operation
on one battery
• Submersible to 75 feet (25 meters)