Long term sustainment is a crucial factor of any training program. Not only can sustainment be costly as far as necessary re-certification fees, but failure to sustain a program once it is in place can have damaging liability consequences, not to mention being a total waste of the initial investment into a program.
The two most constricting factors of a training program are time and money. Since the first U.S.N.S.T.A. Conference 12 years ago, Controlled F.O.R.C.E. has been studying and improving ways to reduce the amount of time and cost of delivering information necessary to the development of our nation’s first responders. The latest video game and internet technology allows us to do this more effectively than any delivery method we have researched so far. The Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Virtual Training Component offers:
- Ease of Access (Second Life and Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Network are free to join)
- Ease of Use (Support Team is standing by to assist with any issues)
- Reduced Travel (minimizes or eliminates travel costs of students and instructors)
- Maximized Training Time (live training with instructor can focus on hands-on critical lessons)
- Maximized Student Involvement (increases enthusiasm and connection to content)
- Return on Investment - ROI (multiplies training dollar value – “more bang for your buck”)
Administrators are looking for ways to move their organizations forward while maintaining current expense levels. Virtual training can drive the ROI on all staff development needed to support operations. Rather thanspending time and money on travel and days off for training, virtualization allows you to take full advantage of time allotted for training. Virtual training touches all parts of the staff development process: conferencing, training, interaction with SMEs, support resources, testing and assessment, and quality control.Imagine if the U.S.N.S.T.A. Tactical Training Seminar in Las Vegaswas accessible online to every First Responder in the nation.