The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola, Inc. launched MOTOTRBO Connect Plus, a scalable multi-site digital trunking two-way radio system designed to accommodate high-volume, wide-area communication for mobile work teams.
- Scalable voice and data system extends coverage across one to six sites with a capacity of up to 29 talk paths and 2,900 users per site, and future expandability planned.
- Utilizes Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology, the world’s most widely adopted digital technology, to deliver clear audio, integrated data applications and increased capacity with less hassle and less infrastructure.
- Wire-line console provides increased functionality and dispatch capability to effectively coordinate a mobile workforce from a centralized location.
- High-capacity voice and integrated data communication system includes text messaging and GPS for location tracking.
- Key capabilities include priority status, call queuing, dynamic site roaming, dynamic site assignment and network management.
- Allows for customized integration of applications from the MOTOTRBO Application Developer Program, the industry’s largest third-party worldwide developer program.
- Available now in UHF and VHF and 800/900 MHz frequency bands.
MOTOTRBO is a digital two-way radio solution using TDMA technology to deliver exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and double the capacity for the price of one frequency license. In addition, infrastructure costs are half of FDMA based systems because a second call doesn’t need a second repeater. MOTOTRBO also provides integrated data including text messaging and customized applications such as location tracking, email interfaces, work order ticket management and system management via the industry’s largest Application Developer Program. MOTOTRBO also meets the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) mandate for VHF and UHF narrowbanding.