#0468 Kodiak S-type Gearslinger is the left-side carry version of the bestselling Kodiak Gearslinger.
Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body.
Main compartment is 17 inches high by 10 inches wide by 4 inches thick with internal organization.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 17 inches high by 10 inches wide by 4 inches thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4.5 inches high by 9 inches wide by 2 inches thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10 inches high by 9 inches wide by 2 inches thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1,100 cubic inches
- Fits up to a 15.4-inch (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32 oz. Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100 oz. hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.