dash Carrier Services (dash) introduced dashESP, a comprehensive managed service based on its proven emergency call routing platform, which will empower 9-1-1 Authorities to transition from legacy 911 to Next Generation (NG) 9-1-1.
dashESP managed service accepts emergency calls from carriers and delivers them to Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs), which can use existing equipment they have in place today without modification, or upgrade to NG9-1-1 compliant systems. No matter how calls are accepted or delivered, dashESP routes the calls using components defined in the standard.
dashESP Features & Functionality
- Comprehensive managed service including all hardware, software, implementation and management services.
- Complete routing solution from the point of delivery by an originating network provider to delivery at the PSAP
- Full compliance with NENA NG9-1-1 standards 08-002 and 08-003
- Support for current carrier interfaces including CAMA & SS7
- Support for current PSAP interfaces including CAMA
- 24x7 System Management and Full project management for deployment
- Single Interface for full OSS management and provisioning
dash brings the assets and experience from delivering high volumes of 9-1-1 calls to 9-1-1 Authorities across the country. Important to note is that the Company has been using these technologies for almost a decade to rout calls for almost 300 CLECs and VoIP Service Providers.