Available from MKS Supply, the Rhino is an unusual looking ergonomically designed firearm. Thanks to this form-follows-function design, the recoil and muzzle flip is greatly reduced due to the bottom chamber 6:00 firing position. This low barrel design shifts recoil in line with the forearm resulting in very fast and highly-accurate repeat shots.
The Rhino's hexagonal shaped cylinder makes for a flatter profile when carried concealed. Each Rhino comes with a hand-made Italian calf skin molded and stitched leather holster to fit up to 2-inch wide belts and is marked with the Rhino logo to match the revolver.
- Caliber: .357 magnum (and of course .38 Special)
- Basic weight: 25-ounces with a 4-inch barrel
- Frame Material: Ergal (a high-strength aircraft aluminum alloy)
- Metal finish: Matte/brushed electroless nickel
- Stocks: Composite rubber or wood. One piece, retained by a single screw at the butt.
- Capacity: 6-rounds
- Barrel lengths: 2 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, and 6 inches