After years of requests, the .45 ACP Hi-Point carbine has finally arrived.
As with the 9mm and .40 Caliber Hi-Point carbines the longer barrel will increase velocity figures between 80-200 FPS over a like chambered handgun, especially with +P loads. These velocity increases coupled with the fat formidable .45 round, improved carbine handling and a longer sighting radius over a handgun make this an excellent gun for small game, plinking, home defense and law enforcement.
The robust all weather black molded polymer skeletonized stock is both tough and light in weight. Additionally the forearm offers an excellent grabby surface regardless of conditions or whether the user is wearing gloves, mitts or is bare handed. The carbine has three top-side and forearm bottom Picatinny rails for optional vertical grips, lasers, optics and lights.
The simple blow back design reliably feeds ammunition from the compact single stack 9-round (10 rounds in 9mm and .40S&W) magazine which also fits the Hi-Point series of like caliber semi-auto pistols.
Hi-Point Carbines are employed by law enforcement world-wide and have proven they can easily match more expensive carbines. It can be expected that this new powerful .45ACP carbine will be very popular with both cash strapped municipalities and consumers alike.
- Finish:Special high-durability black powder coat
- Stock: Black molded polymer-(with standard upper and lower Picatinny rails).
- Barrel length: 17 1/2-inches
- Overall length: 33-inches
- Magazine capacity: 9-rounds.
- Sight:Adjustable front post and adjustable rear (ghost ring)
- Manufacturer:Hi-Point of Mansfield Ohio-every part is made in the U.S.A.
- Factory affordable options are available: Folding grip, laser, scope sight, etc.