Code 3's Defender TC2 maintains the same great intense brightness and off-angle signal that the Defender has come to be known for PLUS offers many enhancements to its dual color capability.
- Select from several different dual color TC6 lightheads that can flash two full distinctly different color signals: red/blue, red/white, blue/white, red/amber, blue/amber, and amber/white.
- Flash a dual color lighthead in a single color only, to be compliant with any state or local color requirements.
- Flash a dual color red/blue lighthead and then switch to a takedown function that mixes the two colors to produce a powerful white takedown/scene light, or if in a corner position an additional alley/side light.
- Flash a dual color red/amber or blue/amber lighthead and then switch to an all amber signal for NarrowStik® traffic directing functions.
- Operate a red/white or blue/white lighthead in a single red or blue flashing mode, a multi-color mode that flashes both colors, or switch it to a takedown function that steady burns the white signal to create additional takedown/scene lighting. This can also be done in the corner position of the Defender to create additional alley/side lighting.
Multicolor Capability Offers Several Advantages:
Two full signals out of one lighthead—No more compromising signal strength and size by splitting an LED lighthead or using two lightheads to get two colors.
By turning a dual color lighthead into a clear takedown or alley light, officers do not have to worry about giving up lighting positions in the bar for takedowns or alley lights—they are already there!
The additional takedown, scene or side lighting also creates a large area of bright lighting that is perfect when conditions require extra lighting of the area around or in front of the vehicle.
When TC2 red/amber or blue/amber lightheads are used in the rear of the Defender, they can instantly change to a full size amber NarrowStik for traffic direction. No longer do emergency red or blue warning colors have to be given up to have an amber traffic directing device in your bar!
Greater color and flash pattern combinations are now possible creating more attention grabbing activity to alert motorists of your presence!
The TC2 dual color lightheads come with a standard 5 year warranty and meet SAE and California Title 13 requirements when properly configured.