From the Enterprise Mobility Solutions business of Motorola, Inc., the MVX1000 is a next generation in-car digital video system designed to capture critical evidence and protect law enforcement officers from spurious false charges.
The rugged MVX1000 delivers intuitive, high-performance in-vehicle evidence capture and back office management capabilities for law enforcement officers. In addition, the system seamlessly integrates captured video into a database, making it easily searchable and shareable with prosecutors and other agencies.
Benefits of the solution include:
- Rugged design to protect against water, dust, vibration, heat, cold, shock and other rigors of today's law enforcement vehicles (MIL-STD-810G and IP54);
- Compact footprint suitable for installation in the trunk or passenger cabin, allowing the best use of valuable vehicle space;
- Flexible, touch-screen interface using either an in-car computer like the MW810 Mobile Workstation, a vehicle-mounted laptop, or the dedicated 5-inch display (pictured);
- Mission-critical user interface designed with input from public safety personnel, to allow the officer to concentrate on the situation at hand;
- High-speed wireless data upload, featuring onboard 802.11n Wireless LAN capability with 3x3 MIMO, allowing the system to upload data up to six times faster than an 802.11g solution; and
- Advanced backend video management application developed in partnership with NICE Systems Inc., and based on the NICE Inform multimedia incident information management solution, providing the ability to easily find, review, and export video. Law enforcement can reconstruct an incident by synchronizing video, audio, location, and data streams from one or multiple vehicles into a single incident.