IES Interactive Training's next generation of its leading simulation and training platform MILO 4 includes many new user requested features and functions as well as the move to the Windows 7 platform.
MILO 4 utilizes the latest in Microsoft user interface design tools, Windows Presentation Foundation, combined with Windows 7, to enable simplicity for the user while providing new levels of user interface richness and intuitiveness, as well as touch-screen compatibility. MILO 4 includes new user-requested features such as:
- Integrated heart rate monitoring and review
- Firearm trigger monitoring and review
- System detected baton weapons
- Full 1920x1080 high definition interactive scenario support
- Simple creation of user-authored high definition interactive scenarios
- Software wizard to create new interactive scenarios
- Multiple projection screen support
Users benefit from MILO 4 with simplified operation, increased system performance, many new feature options and full compatibility with all previous MILO systems. IES will be offering special upgrades to existing customers, and will begin shipping new MILO 4 systems immediately; now with a touch screen instructor monitor, over 400 interactive training scenarios, 40 graphics based firearm drills, and the latest in technology from Microsoft, Intel and nVidia.