The premium search Web Analytics on CLEAR gives law enforcement access to more than one trillion pages; 500 times as many as possible in an ordinary Web search. These include text and photos in:
- Social networks, blogs, and chat rooms
- Business information sites
- Official watchlists of sex offenders, felons, terrorists, and terrorist organizations
- Hundreds of U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and newswires
Web Analytics applies sophisticated tools to let you quickly see the Web information that's most useful to the investigation – the same types of tools you have for public and proprietary records on CLEAR.
Investigations can hinge on data. Data quality, relevance, speed of delivery and rapid understanding are critical.
CLEAR (Consolidated Lead Evaluation and Reporting) is the next-generation public record data delivery platform available exclusively to law enforcement and other government investigators, it is the only online investigative source that offers:
- A vast collection of public and unique proprietary records
- Timesaving analytics that probe deep into the Web NEW!
On CLEAR, law enforcement can find information that is
- Complete – a vast collection of proprietary and public records, including comprehensive cell phone and utilities data
- Deep – data from social networks, blogs, news and more
- Current – live gateways to realtime data
- Easy to find, analyze and share – mapping, link charts, customizable reports, Web analytics, i2 Analyst's Notebook compatibility, and more
- Affordable – predictable, flat-rate pricing
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about CLEAR (Consolidated Lead Evaluation and Reporting) from WEST .