After nearly a century, Remington returns to its rightful place as the manufacturer of one of America's most revered handguns; the 1911. From the moment an officer wraps his hand around it's double diamond grips and lay his finger on the polished aluminium of the telltale short trigger, he'll know first-hand why the 1911 has such a devoted following.
The 1911 R1 features:
- A flared and lowered ejection port;
- Beveled magazine well;
- loaded chamber indicator;
- high profile dovetailed single-dot front and two-dot rear sights;
- a crisp 3.5 - 5 pound trigger pull;
- and a match grade stainless steel barrel and barrel bushing.
- It also has the Series 80-style firing pin block safety.