MSATiP - Stock Number: 360-260-1003
An IP based solution for the MSAT-G2 satellite based radio. Enables operation over IP and when using a second MSATiP can IP remote the handset to any IP address.
The TCB-MSATiP system is a powerful DSP based communication system that enables operation between the MSAT-G2 satellite based radio and a single or multiple G2 handsets over an IP network. The system supports connections between the MSAT-G2 radio, its handset and VoIP based communications over IP.
- Integrated VoIP and network management software enables the MSAT Handset to access the G2 over a network connection
- Allows MSAT-G2 and two radios to be accessed, interconnected and operated from a Windows based computer
- Powered from the MSAT-G2 radio or an external +12VDC power cube (included)
- Includes an under dash mounting bracket that supports both the TCB-MSATiP and the MSAT-G2 radio
- Windows GUI software includes management and duplex streaming VoIP audio enabling full computer control and operation
- Powerful 600 MIPS Digital Signal Processed (DSP) based operation.
- Includes a user adjustable Digital Audio Delay,up to 5 seconds per port.
- Digital Spooling allows access to satellite and trunking based radio systems without losing audio due to the access delay.
For more information please check out our website at: http://www.link-comm.com/index.php/site/comments/msatip/