BOGgear's TAC Seires BOG-POD tripods, are completely matte Black with Gray detailing and feature the company's Vel-Coat finish on the top tubes making them one of the quietest shooting platforms available. The TAC series is built to last with high-strength, lightweight aluminum leg sections and the TAC-3S has been designed for prone shooting position.
- Inch markers on legs provide precise leveling
- The USR (Universal Shooting Rest) swivels 360 degrees
- An "all terrain" foot system for added stability for any surface
- Rapid adjust lever locks with noise-reducing rubber ring guards
- BOG-POD Vel-Coat finish on top tubes provides non-glare and noise dampening surface with added gripability
- Allen wrenches included for Lever Lock and USR adjustments
Available in two models: Tall tripod (TAC-3) and short tripod (TAC-3S)
- The TAC-3 can be used in standing kneeling, or sitting positions. Usable height ranges from 22 inches to 68 inches. Overall elngth is 31 inches (including rest) when legs are collapsed and together for carrying.
- The TAC-3S can used in kneeling, sitting, or prone positions. Usable height ranges from 6 inches to 40 inches. Overall length is approximately 22 inches (including rest) when legs are collapsed and together for carrying.