XRAIL Systems are available in two models made with high grade 7075 series, 6061 series hard coat black anodized aluminum's, 303 stainless metals, and high impact polymers that are non corrosive.
- Full Version XRAIL System, empty weight of 2 pounds 2 ounces.
- Compact Version XRAIL System, empty weight of 1 pound 9 ounces.
Both models are available in two styles, they are clear polycarbonate inner tube housings and Black nylon inner tube housings.
Additional inner tube housings can also be purchased and are interchangeable.
Current shotgun platforms compatible with XRAIL Systems (note- if purchased for a gun platform the XRAIL Connecting System will adapt the XRAIL System to all listed guns within that platform. Additional XRAIL Connecting Systems are also available to allow the XRAIL System to be installed on a different gun or gun platform).
- Remington Platform - 870 series, 1100 series, 1187 series.
- Benelli Platform - M1 series, M2 series, SBE1 series, SBE2 series.
- FNH Mark SLP Shotgun. Gun requires replacement magazine tube that is a part of the connecting system and comes with the purchase for this gun.
All XRAIL Systems are 12 gage only and are based around 2 3/4" 1 1/8 oz 3 dram equivalent or greater ammunition's. We tested extensively with standard over the counter Federal, Remington and Winchester rounds. Some less lethal rounds will work with the Remington 870 using the XRAIL System.
XRAIL Systems are operator installed and interchangeable without gunsmithing using standard tools.