From OCTI (Operator's Choice for Tactical Innovation), the FIST (First In Suppression Team Vehicle) has been designed for continuous use by patrol officers to breach and enter barricaded and high caliber situations. The roof is fortified with ¼-inch ballistic steel specifically designed to stop a direct overhead (90 degree) shot from high powered rifles (.308s or 7.62x39); under floor covered with a light weight flexible ballistic sheeting that can defeat and deflect small explosives such as grenades and pipe bombs.
Width and height allow the FIST to maneuver in most school halls, mall walk ways and regular sized corridors found in most public buildings; fitted with a specific bumper built to breach glass and steel double door systems. Run-flat tires, ballistic drop skirts, gun ports and two fully armored, double door ingress/egress ballistic booths for immediate low exposure deployment or "scoop and go" citizen rescue.
Removable sidesteps capable of holding 6 officers on the driver side for immediate external deployment.
Internal bench system transports up to 8 fully kitted (tactical gear) officers; benches are removable for rescue operations and treatment of multiple casualties.
Special lighting system for emergency medical treatment, the entire interior is treated with Rhino Lining.
Multiple custom packages are available to meet end user requirements including communication systems, video up-linking, and special designed medical ASRVs
- Ford E350 HD Extended V10 Van
- Specially designed and retrofitted from bumper to bumper with the world's most advanced ballistic package
- Sides, rear, roof, and fire wall armored with Armormax capable of stopping 7.62mm
- All windows fitted with ballistic glass; power driver and passenger windows
- Roof is fortified with ¼ inch ballistic steel specifically designed to stop a direct overhead (90 degree) shot from high powered rifles (.308s or 7.62mm)
- Under floor covered with a light weight flexible ballistic sheeting that can defeat and deflect small explosives such as grenades and pipe bombs
- Breaching Bumper capable of breaching any standard double door systems (Glass or Steel)
- Custom rear bumper for fast external deployment and recovery
- Run-Flat tires
- Ballistic drop skirts (patent pending
- Three gun ports (2 on drivers side, 1 on passenger side)
- Double door ingress/egress ballistic booths for immediate low exposure deployment or "scoop and go" citizen rescue
- Removable sidesteps and grab bar capable of holding 6 officers
- Internal bench system transports up to 8 fully kitted (tactical gear) officers; benches are removable for rescue operations and treatment of multiple casualties; bench underneath serves as storage place (tactical gear, stun guns, and emergency medical equipment)
- Bench seat stretcher for scoop and go
- Special lighting system for emergency medical treatment and red light tactical
- Entire interior is treated with Rhino Lining (black or tan)
- A/C unit Front and Rear
- Police Light Bars: front, rear, and side mirrors
- External Intercom System
- External Voice Microphone
- Independent AC
- Tactical Video Surveillance Systems with multiple cameras
- Emergency Driving Video System (located in the drivers compartment; used when impacted ballistic windshield obstructs drivers view
- Weapons Rack
- Storage Rack
- Windshield Protection Screen (used when breaching buildings, extends the life of ballistic glass
- Driver and Passenger Window Protection Screen (used for Border Patrol applications)
- Pneumatic gun ports (with shock for auto closure)
- Winch (heavy duty 15k pound) built into front bumper
- Roof hatch - turret
- Internal storage cabinet
- 4x4 package