DUI's lighter-weight version of the Thinsulate suit for divers wanting the same qualities for warmer waters or shorter duration dives.
- Thinsulate Insulation 200 Type BZ
- Polartec PowerStretch 560gm/m2
- Thinsulate Insulation 200 for excellent insulation
- Polartec PowerStretch panels strategically placed for maximum mobility in the armpits, mid-back, around the waist, knees, down the sides of the legs and at the wrists
- Wind-and-spray resistant outer shell with high-tenacity technical ripstop
- Fleece lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield - Antimicrobial lining
- 2 Zippered hand-warmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket
- Thumb and ankle stirrups
- Temperature Rating of 50 degrees -65 degrees
Sizes: Unisex XS, S, M, MT, L, LT, XL, XLT, XX, 3X and 4X. Xm450 boots are available in XS-XX.
Thinsulate Insulation 200 BZ is hydrophobic meaning the material will retain over 70 percent of its original warmth fully soaked making the Xm250 an excellent jumpsuit for divers doing long range dives in which decompression is required. The Polartec PowerStretch offers superior stretch providing excellent mobility.