The Panasonic Toughbook H1 Field rugged handheld tablet computer enables extreme mobility and productivity for field sales personnel, first responders, supervisors, inspectors, maintenance workers and other highly mobile professionals. Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G and IP65, the Toughbook H1 Field offers the durability expected of Toughbook mobile computers - rated for a six foot drop - so users have the confidence to work in the most demanding conditions. With Integrated RFID and barcode scanners, camera, GPS and Qualcomm's new Gobi 2000 mobile broadband technology, the device helps to maximize mobile worker productivity.
By leveraging Panasonic's battery technology and a 1.8 GHz Intel Atom processor, the Toughbook H1 Field offers six hours of battery life, complemented by dual hotswappable batteries that deliver extended life, virtually eliminating down time and maximizing return on investment.
Features for Panasonic's Toughbook H1 Field include a sunlight readable, 500 nit, 10.4-inch dual touch display that offers both tablet and touch screen functionality. Weighing only 3.4 pounds, this mobile computing platform features a 64GB shock-mounted solid state drive.
The Toughbook H1 Field offers exceptional ergonomics with a well balanced center of gravity, integrated handle, molded hand strap, low heat production and thoughtful placement of integrated features making the device easy to use for long periods of time.
The H1 Field offers a range of embedded wireless connectivity options including 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0 and Qualcomm's Gobi 2000 technology. The H1 Field will be certified on all major mobile broadband networks allowing workers to stay connected at all times. It includes multiple security features, including options for a contactless or insert-able smartcard reader and a fingerprint reader, helping to ensure that critical data is kept safe. Addtionally, the H1 Field in designed for in-vehicle use and comes with optional, next generation GPS technology allowing for location based services with improved accuracy, faster satellite acquisition time and lower power consumption.
Panasonic Toughbook H1 Field: Select Features and Specifications
- Genuine Windows 7
- Intel Atom processor (1.86GHz)
- 2GB standard RAM configuration
- 64 GB shock mounted SSD
- 10.4-inch XGA sunlight viewable 500 NIT Dual Touch LCD screen (1024 by 768 resolution)
- Circular Polarization screen treatment
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with dual LED lights
- Barcode reader
- RFID reader
- Fingerprint scanner
- Contactless smartcard reader
- Insert-able smartcard reader
- Wider operating temps with SSD (-20 degrees C to 60 degrees C or -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F)
- Intel WiFi Link 5100 802.11a/b/g/draft-n
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- Integrated docking connector
- Integrated options:
- Optional integrated WWAN / Gobi-enabled mobile broadband (EV-DO and HSPA)
- Global position system (GPS) receiver
- 2D barcode reader (also reads 1D barcodes)
- 6 hour battery life
- Hot-swappable batteries
- 3.4 pounds (with batteries)
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 compliant
- 6 foot drop rating
- Magnesium alloy chassis
- Sealed all-weather design
- Rain-, spill-, dust- and vibration-resistant
- 10.4 inches wide
- 10.6 inches high
- 1.3 inches to 2.3 inches deep