Two Steloy models, that are 40-percent lighter and 17-percent larger than standard handcuffs, add to Safariland's add to the company's full line of restraints.
- 18 teeth comprising 3 retaining bars with 6 teeth on each bar, making the cuffs extremely difficult to pick
- Built-in back-loading feature for faster cuffing
- Heavy duty construction with oversized rivet heads for added strength
- Leaf-spring, double-locking system is very difficult to defeat
- Technology ensures the shackle hits the center of the cuff every time
The Models 8111 Steloy Chain Style handcuff and the 8121 Steloy Hinge Style handcuff are made of top quality, heavy duty steel and aluminum alloy construction. The combination of the materials, called Steloy, makes the handcuffs 40-percent lighter, allowing them to be made oversized with a 17-percent larger frame than standard sized handcuffs. Both models feature a positive swing-through action for ease of use, and they have reinforced steel swivels for added strength. In addition, the Model 8121 Hinge Style handcuff includes solid links which connect the handcuffs and heavy duty solid hinges for reinforced holding power. Offered in both Nickel and Black.