Invented by a Chicago police officer, Groves, Inc.'s Back-up Entry Tool (B.E.T.) allows an officer to hold a locking entry door at a multi-unit building open so that their back-up can enter without having to be buzzed in. Its automatic clamping feature holds the B.E.T. on to the door, creating a safer alternative to propping the door open with items such as pens, or rolled up newspapers.
- Invented by a Chicago Police Officer
- Holds security doors at multi-unit buildings open
- Lets your back-up respond without being "buzzed in"
- Automatic clamping devise holds the B.E.T on door
- Fits a wide range of doors from standard entry to security to fire rated
- Built to last from impact resistant materials