Nuix launched Nuix Version 3.2, which further integrates and simplifies Nuix’s collection, processing, review and export functionality. This major release includes unique native processing and review capabilities for Microsoft SharePoint, enabling users to view SharePoint collections as complete, accurate representations of the look and feel of the site the day it was collected.
The core upgrade in Nuix 3.2 is about integrating and simplifying eDiscovery capabilities that cover both the left and right side of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
Key Nuix 3.2 enhancements offer end-to-end optimizations. Highlights include:
- Process all types of Lotus Notes databases (not just email) with increased depth and greater fidelity in a pure 64-bit environment
- Direct ingestion of Access Data (AD01) images
Review and Analysis:
- Enhanced investigative review models feedback from world class investigative units
- View rendered web content, including SharePoint pages with embedded browser
- 4x improvement over 2.20 Legal export (Export up to 500,000 native files per hour)
- Direct export into kCura Relativity
- Export to EDRM.net XML schema
- Export API enhancements allow for seamless integration of Nuix’s engine into any processing workflow