5.11 Tactical has teamed up with Wiley X Eyewear to create a superior line of high-performance eyewear. The new collaborative 5.11 Tactical eyewear line is engineered for the varying needs and conditions of law enforcement, military and public safety professionals worldwide, and all eyewear styles are designed, manufactured and tested exclusively by Wiley X.
- Manufactured to exceed ANSI Z87.1 safety and ANSI Z80.3 optical standards, includes die-cut, low distortion Selenite polycarbonate lenses - which are 10 times more impact resistant than glass or resin.
- A T-Shell lens coating provides scratch, crack and craze (surface stress mark) resistance. Also included is the Wiley X anti-reflective optical filter coating to eliminate back-lit glare.
- Frames are made with Grilamid TR-90 homopolyamide nylon, which also resists chemical and UV damage.
- Oil and sweat-resistant rubber touch points at the nose and temples .
- Both, the Climb and the Shear, have optical clarity, ballistic protection and provide full UVA/UVB protection and come with a MOLLE-compatible 5.11 SlickStick protective carry case, cleaning bag and strap.