BURRIS Co.'s two models of a 4X-16X-50mm XTR riflescope are designed for precision rifles used in extreme environments in its Xtreme Tactical line. The riflescopes are available with either a non-illuminated Burris Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle or an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. The XT-1 resettable vertical and radial tactical knobs are calibrated at 1/4MOA increments. Parallax adjustment and illumination knobs are located conveniently on the left side of the scope turret.
Common to all scopes in the XTR line from Burris:
- 30 mm main tubes that are 25-percent thicker in cross section, resulting in 42-percent more strength.
- Integrated Eyepiece and Power ring with deep relief grooves for durability and ease of changing magnification.
- Extra Large Internal Lenses for brightness.
- Ultra-Premium Quality Lenses for resolution and clarity.
- Double-Force coil spring suspension system for accuracy.
- StormCoat lens finish to reduce surface tension and increase water shedding.
- Water, fog and shockproof