The demands you face as an officer are always changing. Yet, whatever the job throws at you, you pass the test with guts, grit and grace under pressure. At Harley-Davidson, we believe you deserve the same from your motorcycle. So while our motorcycles have been proven over more than a century to handle the toughest duties, we continue to work with law enforcement forces worldwide to improve handling, braking, acceleration and other essential elements of control. You and your Harley-Davidson motorcycle: always in command.
BECAUSE A FIRST RESPONDER NEEDS A RESPONSIVE RIDE
Twists and turns come with the territory. Good thing your Harley-Davidson motorcycle comes with exceptional responsiveness and tactical maneuverability. We’ve brought you a ride that handles confidently at low and high speeds. Lighter wheels provide superior traction. Lean angles combine with a low center of gravity and a finely tuned suspension for control through sharp turns. You can’t predict what’s around the curve, but you and your Harley-Davidson motorcycle can handle it.
When the going gets rough, you’ve got smooth stopping power
In the heat of the moment, you can put a stop to anything. But it sure helps to have our industry leading high-performance brakes on your side. Reflex Linked Brakes with ABS are a technological breakthrough, helping you come to a smooth stop every time even in non-ideal conditions. This “smart” braking system coordinates the anti-lock systems of front and rear wheels, automatically disengaging linking of the brakes below 25 MPH. Standard on all 2015 Police Electra Glide motorcycle models, Reflex braking helps bring you optimum rider control, no matter the speed.
On Patrol give your watchful eyes a boost with these bright lights
Visibility and vision are crucial to protecting citizens and yourself. We hear that a lot from officers the world over. So we’ve worked hard to bring you lighting that’s stronger than ever. The 2015 Police Electra Glide model features our Daymaker LED headlights, with a 2X wider viewing area and greater overall brightness at 915 lumens. These LEDs also produce a light that’s more like the daylight your eyes are used to, reducing strain and making it easier to see what’s in front of you.
- DUNLOP “MULTI-TREAD” bead retention TIRES: Designed to remain on wheel during sudden loss of air pressure
- Pivoting foot boards
- sea t suspension design: Adjustable one-piece, deluxe solo coil-over shock absorber design
- SADDLEBAGS: With One-Touch Design latch
- Ergonomic One-Touch Hand Controls
- Bullet Style Turn Signals: Front and Rear
- LONG-STEM “TRUE IMAGE” MIRRORS: Ensure accurate representation of images
- Hydraulically Actuated Clutch
- high-flow air box
- Reflex Linked Brakes wi th ABS: Disengages linking at low speed for maximum maneuverability
- LED Lighting Systems: Bright lamps feature blue, red and clear lenses and selectable flashing pattern. Tour-Pak Carrier Sys tem Features easy plug-and-play installation, with a self-contained design that lets the LEDs function without draining the battery. Refer to page 26 for more information.
- Emergency Equipment: All optional emergency equipment may be ordered through your authorized Harley-Davidson dealer. For a complete listing, visit www.harley-davidson.com. H-D emergency equipment ordered at time of vehicle purchase is covered under 2-year limited warranty.
- Birch White
- CHP Style: Black with Birch White panels, single black parting line on tank and fairing, solid Birch White fenders and solid Black bags
- Luxury blue pearl: Two-tone with Birch White panels
- Mys tique Green: Two-tone with Brilliant Silver panels
- Vivid Black