LiteFlare, a compact electronic signaling device, is a practical and safe alternative to the incendiary flare. This durable product is highly visible, making it useful for accident scenes, emergencies, or other traffic control situations. There are no open flames, no toxic fumes emitted, no chemicals to clean up, and no burn damages to repair from using the LiteFlare. The LiteFlare products are built from high-impact polymers that can endure heavy impacts and constant use and can even withstand being run over by cars and heavy trucks. The LiteFlare is fully waterproof to 80 feet, has a battery shelf life of 10 years and operates up to temperatures of 212 degrees F.