Better For Left Side Carry. Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback. Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the law enforcement officer.
- Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the Law Enforcement Officer
- Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback
- Excellent for active shooter scenarios
- Better For Left Side Carry
- Main: 9 inches by 8 inches by 3 inches with front and back subdividers; bottom drainage grommet
- Front: 7 inches by 6.5 inches by 1.5 inches with divided 2-inch elastic webbing to carry 4 handgun mags; web subdivider
- Side A: Mag pouch with lateral elastic retention; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio
- Side B: 7 inches by 3.5 inches by 2 inches with double zipper slides, 3 rows & 2 channels of PALS
- Phone pouch: Accommodates up to 5-inch cellphone excluding antenna
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5 inches by 3 inches by 1 inches inside lined with loop field; 3/4-inch webbing grab handle
- Rear/CCW Compartment: 9 inches by 8.5 inches with 7-inch by 8-inch loop field
- Shoulder strap: Integral 2 inch quick release (min 33-inch strap alone / max 56-inch strap alone ; min 45.5-inch loop / max 69-inch loop) with 2-inch non-slip shoulder pad
- Multiple PALS attachment points
- Removable/adjustable waist belt of 3/4-inch webbing; max. waist size 48-inch circumference
- Optional accessories (sold separately): #3501 Universal CCW Holster, #3502 Triple Magazine Holder, #3503 Dual Mag. Retention Insert, Grimloc Carabiner D-Ring
- Also #9846 Jumbo L.E.O. (Better for Right Side Carry)
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for approx. 15 percent weight reduction
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenancehigh strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protectionInternal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.