General Motors delivers the HUMMER H3 to the law enforcement market. Powered by the Vortec 3500 engine with dual overhead cams and variable valve timing, the H3 features a combination of power and greatly improved fuel economy, with fuel economy ratings of up to 20 miles per gallon. The heart of the truck's off-road capability is its electronically controlled full-time four-wheel-drive system. The H3 can ford 16 inches of water at 20 mph or 24-inch streams at a 5-mph pace, climb 16-inch vertical steps and rocks, make its way through deep sand and race over sandy surfaces. It also features a fully locking rear differential, traction control, underbody shielding and GM's StabiliTrak vehicle stability enhancement system.
From General Motors Corp.
- Product From General Motors Corp.
Chevrolet introduced the 2015 Tahoe and Suburban – all-new versions of the industry’s best-selling duo of full-size SUVs. They offer more functionality, greater refinement, new safety features and an increased range of advanced technologies to appeal to two distinct customer groups who want the unique combination of features only Tahoe and Suburban provide.
- Product From TKL Tactical
TKL Tactical introduces the TKL Trackr the only GPS Satellite tracking system for your weapons and accessories.
· Keep Trackr of your Weapons! The TKL Trackr GPS Satellite locating system with our Pro-Form M4 case to offers the most advanced protection and locating of any weapon or equipment with a system that is on call 24/7.
- Product From ZERO MOTORCYCLES
Zero Motorcycles launched of its all-new 2013 Zero Police and Security line-up. In 2012, the highly popular Zero DS Police Motorcycle led the market as the only law enforcement product offering by Zero, but 2013 will see both the
- Product From Polaris Industries Inc.
Polaris GEM electric vehicles are trusted by police departments throughout the country as reliable patrol vehicles. Of the six model lineup, departments in big cities and small towns most commonly turn to the GEM eS for their daily patrolling and parking enforcement needs.
- Product From Chrysler Group LLC
- Special Service Dodge Durango designed for police, fire and general fleet customers
- Model has unique components to handle extreme use, extra-long life and added utility
- Durango can tow class-leading 7,400 pounds and travel over a class-leading 550 miles between fill-ups
- Product From Chrysler Group LLC
- New Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Special Service package offers special equipment to support police and other emergency services
- Additional door support allows for installation of ballistic material inside front doors
- Product From PRO-GARD PRODUCTS LLC
Major changes in vehicles and vehicle design mean major changes in the equipment to fit the newer police vehicle models. Pro-gard offers a universal fit to help alleviate concerns of fleet managers who are unsure of which vehicle the agency may be purchasing now and in the future. Pro-gard Products developed a line of universal push bumpers and partitions for police package vehicles. Now fleets can take advantage of this feature for the new 2012 Chevrolet Caprice. The univeral push bumpers are designed for fleets to have flexibility for easy transfer to other police vehicles. If agencies wish to transfer the product into another police package vehicle in the near future, they only need to purchase a vehicle-specific transfer kit, which Pro-gard says can equate up to one third the cost of the original product purchase.
- Product From ADAMSON INDUSTRIES CORP.
Adamson Industries Corp. offers a new nudge bar for the Chevy Caprice PPV: The Go Rhino 5000 Series Road Defender Push Bumper. The Go Rhino 5000 Series Road Defender Push Bumper offers superior grille and bumper protection. The welded one-piece construction provides optimal strength and a heavy duty design for pit maneuvers. No drilling required, no cutting or notching of the bumper fascia required, just bolt on mounting brackets utilizing existing holes in vehicle. Quickly installs in 45 mins.
- Product From T3 MOTION INC.
T3 Motion, Inc.'s T3 Non-Lethal Response Vehicle (NLRV) has been designed specifically to provide law enforcement with humane and safe initiatives used during riots and violent protests. This product line is designed with proven T3 technologies in mind, featuring the identical acute maneuverability, clean-technology and 24-hour patrol capabilities that T3 Motion products are known for.
- Product From LUND INDUSTRIES INC.
Aluminum Sedan Gun Box 36 inches wide by 16 inches deep by 7 inches high
Lift-off lid with electronic lock & Foam Insert