The BHB30 is one of BLACKHAWK!’s most reliable assisted-opening knives. When its 440C stainless steel blade is opened to approximately 30 degrees, a powerful spring in the handle snaps the blade to the fully opened position. A stout 420J stainless steel liner-lock locking mechanism secures the blade in place, and the tiger-striped texture on the handle provides a secure grip.
- Blade length: 3.250 inches /83 mm
- Overall length: 8.125 inches /206 mm
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel
- Blade finish: Stonewashed matte
- Edge type: Plain
- Handle material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in injection-molded nylon scales
- Pocket clip: Right- or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry