- Patent-pending prediction engine with proven accuracy
- Includes Targeted Area Prediction (TAP) Reports
- Built in tools ensure higher data quality
- Daily crime predictions for directed patrol plans
PublicEngines, the leading provider of cloud-based solutions that facilitate crime analysis, supply actionable intelligence, and increase community engagement for law enforcement and governments, has launched CommandCentral Predictive, a highly accurate crime prediction tool designed to deliver daily reports to law enforcement officers to aid in predicting and preventing crime. In field tests, CommandCentral Predictive is proven to be 2.7 times more accurate traditional hotspot analysis. The product is available in September.
CommandCentral Predictive is designed to help officers and analysts prevent crime, as opposed to reacting to actions that have already occurred. The new product is built upon the highly popular and industry-leading CommandCentral Analytics platform from PublicEngines that is used by hundreds of law enforcement agencies.
Because it is based on the CommandCentral platform, CommandCentral Predictive takes advantage of key features that have made CommandCentral Analytics so popular, like data quality tools to clean up data before it is processed, and email reports which is used to deliver daily predictions right into officers’ inboxes and can be read on their smartphones, tablets, and other devices.
CommandCentral Predictive Features & Benefits
- Patent-pending prediction engine proven to be 2.7 times more accurate than traditional hot-spotting
- Easy-to-use and distribute Target Area Prediction (TAP) reports
- More accurate & higher quality data is ensured through built in tools
- Email reports, which can deliver daily prediction reports directly to officers , command staff, and analysts
- Drill down boxes allow officers and analysts to immediately begin analyzing data
- Closes gap between analyst and officers in providing accurate predictions that officers can use daily
- Simple, intuitive design means large, and small agencies can use it, regardless if they have an analyst or not
- Allows agencies to effectively use resources with the goal of stopping crime before it happens
“Since our initial announcement of CommandCentral Predictive, hundreds of agencies have contacted us expressing interest in using this new solution,” said William Kilmer, CEO of PublicEngines. “Many of them have told us this product signifies what they have been looking for: a tactical tool that can be used to direct officers where they should be and helps them be more rigorous in their approach to preventing crime.”
CommandCentral Predictive is available for deployment in September and demonstrations are available immediately. PublicEngines is offering multi-product pricing incentives for customers of CommandCentral Analytics.