Police Officer, St. Louis County MO
$40,980 - $64,952
Open Until Filled
- 21 years of age and a United States Citizen by date of appointment.
- High school graduate or possess a GED, with one year full-time prior police experience or two (2) years of military service, Or
- Have an Associate's Degree or 64 semester credit hours from an accredited university or college (both require a cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale).
- Valid State Operator's License.
- Free from conviction of a Felony or Class A Misdemeanor.
- Weight proportional to height per Department standards.
- A minimum vision of 20/200, correctable to 20/20 in each eye.
- Police Officers must possess or obtain State of Missouri POST Class A certification. This certification is granted upon graduation from the St. Louis County and Municipal Police Academy.