215-1 Overhill Dr.
Mooresville, NC 28117
Since 2003, Advanced Detection Technology has provided a complete portfolio of threat detection, access control, and inspection solutions. Our company focuses on providing quality security equipment while continuously improving and conceptualizing innovative future technologies to meet the security needs of an ever-changing world.
Company Facts and Timeline
- 2002: Company Founded
- 2003: Launched LowCam™
- 2004: Launched FastGate™
- 2007: Relocated to Maiden, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- 2007: Carolina Mills, Inc. became significant investor
- 2008: Launched FastGate™ HandHeld
- 2008: Awarded U.S. Army contract for Camp Arifjan
- 2008: Securitas, U.S.A. to use Advanced Detection Technology's products
- 2009: Second Camp Arifjan Army Contract Awarded
- 2011: Acquired by HWH Investments, Birmingham, UK
- 2012: Relocated Headquarters to Mooresville, NC
Advanced Detection Technology trained staff are security experts — including electrical, mechanical, and software engineers. Read our primers for an introduction to: